Vpaycash.com

Vpaycash.com
Vpaycash, Earn Money,

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who can be a member of VPayCash?

Who can be a member of VPayCash?


Anybody who lives in  India  and above the age of 18 can open an account in VPayCash. We reserve the right to suspend any user at any point of time if we find that any of the requirements are not met in our Terms and Conditions. (Please Read)

I have more confidence about Vpaycash.com to get back our money through by the products which is very useful for us.  Also It is giving nice cash back opportunity when we buy the prodcuts.  I like to share my opinion and also need comments from my readers and members through this blog.

VPayCash will never encourage or tolerate any kind of misrepresentation or any member being abusive to any of our staff or merchants.

I can give my experience about vpaycash.com through this blog and I will make it easy to understand the website and how you can register and how can get money from it.

Please note that you are permitted only ONE VPayCash account per person, and multiple people should not use the same account.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment